Notebook HD Hidden Camera w/ Night Vision & 2 Year Battery
Record stunning video at night up to 15 feet away for up to 2 years on stand-by power. This portable hidden camera looks natural on any desk or shelf, ready to record to capture them in the act.
Features At A Glance
- Stunning 1080 x 720p Clear HD Color Video at 30FPS
- 16GB included, can use up to 32 GB SD Card
- Motion detection distance Up To 25 Feet away
- 2 year stand-by battery / 30 hours continuous / 9 hour night vision
- PIR angle 60 degrees
- Camera angle 75 degrees
- Date / Time Stamp
- Invisible Night Vision sensors See 15' in Extreme Darkness (note: Night Vision is Ultra Crisp Black / White)
- 20 Hours To Fully Charge Battery
- Optional overwrite oldest footage, or stop when full
- One-touch easy-to-use features
- Dimensions (inches): Size: 8.23*5.9*1.57 inch
Record Stunning HD Video & Audio Even In Complete Darkness
At only 15 ounces, built into the spine of a working 3-ring notebook, this is truly the smallest HD video camera that comes with all these incredible features. Simple and easy-to-use , this is the perfect camera to take anywhere you can imagine. Just slide the button and you're recording continuously or motion activated. That's all there is to it it! It records at 720p - 1280x720 video in AVI format at 30 frames per second with stabilizing features to keeps away blur and distortions.
Invisible Night Vision Sensor Capture Video In Darkness Up To 15' Away
Automatically, the device will instantly enable the night vision mode and capture subjects up to 15 feet away as soon as its dark enough. There will be no obvious red lights to give away that you are recording in darkness that cheaper products use because of older, outdated technology. Note: when in night vision mode, the video being recorded is black and white.
Blends Anywhere For Long-Term Or On-The-Go Surveillance
Nothing looks more inconspicuous than a book. Especially a book with a hidden camera inside. Whether you need to keep it on a shelf, or your desk, this is sure to capture all the action when it happens...today,tomorrow or 9 months from when you sit it on a shelf. Better yet, if you need something with extreme portability, this can be taken on-the-go offering the same power, functions and features on demand.
Motion Activated Recording Power Saving Mode Lasts Up To 2 Years
Using the PIR motion activation switch, you can change from recording all the time, to motion activated only recording that detects a 60 degree angle of motion. This way battery life can remain in stand by mode for up to 2 years until it is activated by motion. The more motion that is present, the quicker battery life will drain. The unit comes complete with built-in quality rechargeable battery that fully recharges in about 20 hours, by plugging directly to a USB port or faster using a USB power outlet. Once unit is charged, it is capable of recording for up to 30 hours continuously, or about 9 hours continuous recording if night vision mode is active.
You can also plug the included USB cable into a power bank to get significantly longer portable power. Please note there is about 1.8 second delay from the time motion is detected until the recording starts.
Easily Transfer Time/Date Stamp Footage To Any Computer
All files will be saved with the exact date and time it was recorded in 2 minute intervals. Transferring files is also a snap. Use the included USB cable to move your data from the unit to your computer.
One-Touch Easy-To-Use Settings & Features
Anyone can quickly start using this product with minimal direction. Ready-to-go out of the box, simply turn it on and start recording quality video in darkness.
- Size: 8.23*5.9*1.57 inch
- Product net weight: 415g
- Battery: 10000mAh
- Standby power consumption: 10uA
- PIR detection angle: 60 degrees
- PIR detection distance: 15-25 feet
- Camera Lens angle: about 75 degree
- Max PIR standby time: 24 month
- Day time recording power consumption: 220mAh
- Max day time continuous recording time: about 30 hours
- Night vision recording power consumption: 820mAh
- Max night vision continuous recording time: about 10 hours
- Fully Charged time: about 20 hours by 2A USB power adaptor
- Video Resolution: 720p/30fps
- PIR MD video length: about 1 minute per file
- Normal video Recording length: about 2 minutes per file
- Max Micro SD storage: 32 GB
- Loop recording: on/off adjustable (Default as on)
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed